HS Technology Inc., branch office, is a technology company developing software solutions for information security. Our team of security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occuring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelesly to stop the hackers and to minimize the damage that they are inflicting.
To expand our team in Pilsen we look for a suitable colleague for this position.
What will you do?
- Identifying the vulnerabilities of computer systems, networks, and applications
- Detection of new security vulnerabilities in hardware, software, and operating systems
- Security audits of our clients' infrastructure
- Preparation of technical reports for clients
What do we expect from you?
- Higher education in the appropriate direction or secondary school with appropriate practice
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Scripting experience, eg for automation of tests
- Extensive technical knowledge of networks, computer hardware, software, communications and connectivity
- Experience with scanning, offensive and analytical tools and techniques
- Knowledge of network protocols and Linux / Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience with penetration testing, including enterprise environment testing, complex network infrastructures, web application exploitation, source code security review
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
- Willingness to travel around the world (10% of the time)
- Good mood :-)
- Above-average salary based on proven experience
- Personal development and growth
- Interesting professional work in a perspective modern company
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Position available immediately