Our security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occurring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet, and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelessly to stop the hackers and minimize the damage they inflict.
• Developing internal tools to help our analysts work
• Tools for automated data collection from the Internet and dark web
• Most datasets contain hundreds of millions of items and more, index them in ElasticSearch
• The bulk of the work is on backend
• Collaboration in creating assignments
OUR IDEAL PERSON WILL HAVE
• At least secondary education in the field of information technology or corresponding practice
• Proven experience using SQL, Elasticsearch advantage
• Experience with programming in Python or PHP is an advantage
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF YOU’RE
• Creative – able to solve problems in innovative ways
• Curious – always wanting to learn something new and better yourself
• A team player – not afraid to ask for help or put in a little extra work to help the team
• An interesting job in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
• Comfortability working in a fast-paced professional environment with minimal supervision.
• Flexible schedules to promote work-life balance
• Be part of a growing team where your initiatives will be celebrated
• Many opportunities for career growth
• Working with a great team that is stopping crime
FOR NATIVE UKRAINIANS
We can offer two ways for you to work with our team:
• You can work in our Czech Republic office in Pilsen. We will provide proper accommodation and technology.
• You can work remotely. We can provide you with a virtual workspace, but you will need to have a reliable and consistent connection to the Internet and dependable laptop or desktop equipment.