HS Technology Inc., branch office, is a technology company developing software solutions for information security. Our team of security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occuring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelesly to stop the hackers and to minimize the damage that they are inflicting.
To expand our team in Pilsen we look for a suitable colleague for this position.
What will you do?
- Developing internal tools to help our analysts work
- Tools for automated data collection from the Internet and dark web
- Most datasets contain hundreds of millions of items and more, index them in ElasticSearch
- The bulk of the work is on the backend
- Collaboration in creating assignments
What do we expect from you?
- At least secondary education in the field of information technology or corresponding practice
- Proven experience with programming in Python and using Hadoop, Elasticsearch, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
- Good mood :-)
- Interesting work in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
- No job reports, endless meetings and other useless things, we prefer work that is fun to us :-)
- If you can not anything yet, just show your enthusiasm, we'll be glad to help you with the rest
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Position available immediately