HS Technology Inc., branch office, is a technology company developing software solutions for information security. Our team of security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occuring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelesly to stop the hackers and to minimize the damage that they are inflicting.
To expand our team in Pilsen we look for a suitable colleague for this position.
What will you do?
• Scheduling and monitoring regular systems backups
• Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s Windows PC environment
• Monitor the performance of the company’s PC infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
• Evaluate applications and software patches
• Research and implement new technologies and improvements
What do we expect from you?
• 5+ years’ desktop or server support experience
• Demonstrated ability in desktop and systems design
• Proven ability to offer expert desktop support in an enterprise environment
• Excellent knowledge of Windows computing environments including hardware, operating systems and software
• Experience troubleshooting basic network connectivity, printing functions and internet protocols
• Experience with virtualization and backups preferred
• Ability to pass a background check
• Willingness to work in the afternoon / second shift- system, however, with deep respect for work-life balance
• Consent to travel between the company's branches in Milwaukee, Kiev and Pilsen
• Diligence, responsibility, common sense, good mood 😊
• Fluency in two out of three of the following languages Russian/Czech/English
• An interesting job in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
• Flexible schedules to promote work-life balance
• A small team with a family atmosphere
• Possibility to travel to the USA
• Working with a great team that is stopping crime
• Above-average salary based on proven experience
• No job reports, endless consultations and other useless things, we prefer work that is fun to us :-)
• 5 weeks vacation
• Meal vouchers
• Position available immediately