HS Technology Inc., branch office, is a technology company developing software solutions for information security. Our team of security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occuring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelesly to stop the hackers and to minimize the damage that they are inflicting.
To expand our team in Pilsen we look for a suitable colleague for this position.
What will you do?
- Analysis of data found by our analysts and their data feeds.
- Development of scripts/programs to identify and automate data processing
- Report findings to colleagues or clients in English
What do we expect from you?
- At least secondary education in the field of Information Technology or corresponding practice
- An analytically oriented individual who can find 1KB of interesting data in our gigabyte file for our client
- Experience with programming in (preferably PHP/Python)
- Experience with the Unix command line (bash) and using tools such as grep, curl, sed or awk
- Experience with SQL (mySQL), noSQL (e.g., MongoDB) is a plus
- Advantage is the experience with ElasticSearch / Kibana
- Good English language skills are esential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
- Good mood :-)
- Interesting work in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
- No job reports, endless meetings and other useless corporate procedures, we prefer work that is fun to us :-)
- If you do not know anything yet, just show your enthusiasm, we'll be glad to help you with the rest
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Position available immediately